"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than you." -Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

14 months later......

I mentioned in an earlier post that I would share before and after pictures.  I intentionally begin trying to lose weight in February 2012.  Since then, I have lost 40 lbs.  I find that when I look in the mirror, I don't see the difference.  I am also struggling with clothes sizes.....in my mind I am still 40 lbs heavier....this is a problem because all of my pants fall down as I walk and I don't remember the last time I had to unbutton my pants to use the restroom!

Here is a pic of last May in Sedona, AZ with my friend Jeff next to a pic of me on July 6, 2012 with my friend BJ at the San Diego Zoo.  Can you see a difference?


Sedona May 2011
San Diego July 2012

1 comment: