"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than you." -Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Back on Track

I am happy to report, I am back on track.  I have lost 5 lbs (in 7 days) since my post about falling off the wagon!  I have had "cheat" meals, but nothing like my birthday weekend.  I was nervous about Nutrisystem, because I know you have to be careful when you stop eating the food, but I am comfortable because I know I will know how to eat when I decide to get off of the plan.  I am scheduled to get month 2 at the end of the month and decided to add some of the frozen entries.

I find it is easier to stay on track if I allow myself a little craving every once and awhile. 

On Friday, I went to dinner with a friend and I knew I wasn't going to be following Nutrisystem, so I got to the mall early and walked all 3 levels. 

I have also noticed that the foods I once LOVED to eat, are now being rejected by my body.  If I have something greasy or starchy....I end up feeling ill for a few days.  My goal is to be down another 20 lbs by August 1st (7 weeks from now).  That would put my total weight loss at 53 lbs!

The new set of YMCA classes begins on Monday and I am signed up for two "land" classes and 1 aquatics class.  Now that the weather is nicer, I am more motivated to get outside and walk with Sadie (my puppy girl).  The property I manager is 15 hilly acres so it gives me lots of space to walk inclines and increase my heart rate during a walk....thankfully Sadie likes to walk quickly so she doesn't slow me down.

I love that the clothes I haven't been able to wear in over 4 years are fitting again, but it is going to be time to buy some new clothes shortly.  I am putting a dollar in a jar for each time I exercise.  The goal is to reach $100 so I can buy a new outfit.


No comments:

Post a Comment