"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than you." -Dr. Seuss

Friday, June 29, 2012

California here I come...........(okay just for a short trip)

On Thursday, July 5th, I am headed to California to combine a work trip with a personal trip.  I tell people, I am bi-coastal! My heart lives in California as well as Massachusetts!

Not only is this my first trip to CA since February 2009, it is the first time I will be in CA without a visit to San Francisco, since I moved in July 2005!  I am struggling with that a bit, but trying to focus on seeing some old friends from HHS and hopefully some friends that have relocated from SF to Southern California!

I will be visiting my 20th baseball park (Petco Park).  It is the last ballpark in California for me to visit.  I am also going to the San Diego Wild Animal Park (which I have wanted to go to for a VERY long time).  My pal BJ and I are flying from BWI to San Diego on the 5th.  He and I always go to zoos together.....even in New Orleans when it was crazy hot and I was in extremem pain.

Then we head to Anaheim for our annual conference.  I will be presenting at a national conference for the first time.  I will also be having lunch with a childhood friend who I haven't seen since high school!

I will probably make a trip to Disneyland seeing I have never been........

Anyone who lives out in the Orange County/Anaheim area.......let me know if you want to get together.  I will be in San Diego for 1 night, but if you are around and want to grab dinner....let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment