"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than you." -Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Fell off the wagon!

Soo........I believe that my birthday is something to celebrate!  I like to spoil myself and surround myself with those I love......

Unfortunately, this year I sabotaged myself!  I didn't fall of the wagon, I was being dragged behind the wagon, holding on for my life!  I was doing so well on Nutrisystem and had lost 6 lbs in 9 days.  My gluttony began Thursday night and didn't stop until last night.  I didn't make any good food choices.

I did learn that bread is my ENEMY!  I feel disgusting!  I am not disappointed in myself because I knew what I was doing....but my body is revolting!  I feel like there is a gluey substance just sitting in my stomach...

So I woke up this morning with a new resolve......walked for 30 mins before I came to work, walked to work and plan to walk 4 buildings this afternoon.  I will follow it up with a 30 min walk with Sadie after work and then some arm cycling.......(I love my bike pedals and am getting definition in my arms).

I have had some ups and downs since last May, but didn't start trying to change my lifestyle and eating habits until February.  I am proud of the progress I have made and look forward to continuing the journey!

2 comments:

  1. You have great strength within. Believe you can and you are half way there.

    ReplyDelete