"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than you." -Dr. Seuss

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Bucket List: Open an Etsy shop

One a friend of mine told me about Etsy, I was thrilled to see so many crafty people selling their projects!

I have always loved to make things.  Whether it is baking, scrapbooking, making jewlery or candles, I love watching a pile of random materials turn into something completely different.  I have a bad habit of attempting many projects at a time and sometimes that means one or more of the projects never gets completed.

I find if I tell other people about my plans and projects, I have a stronger drive to finish them.  Well......I after helping my mom set up her Etsy shop.....I decided I definitely needed one of my own.  It has taken me a while to get things going.  I have so many interests, that it was difficult to decide what to sell.  I decided I would sell beaded items.  It started with rosaries and then I saw items that inspired me to make other types of jewelry.  I posted two of my rosaries on my blog and Facebook and before I had a chance to post them for sale, I had an interest in them.  It was reaffirming to see that people liked what I was making.

Soo......if you know of anyone who is in need of a unique piece of jewelry or someone about to make their First Communion or Confirmation stop by my shop and see if there is something you like.  I only have three items posted right now, but will be posting more throughout the week.  If you see something you like, but want a different color scheme or gemstone, just let me know.

Hope you enjoy!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/trstinghrt


No comments:

Post a Comment