"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than you." -Dr. Seuss

Friday, August 20, 2010

Becoming officially a Marlyand resident.........

So, I was supposed to go to the MVA on Tuesday to get my Maryland driver's license, transfer my vehicle title and register Dodger in Marlyand.......

Unfortunately, this smart girl had all her T's crossed and I's dotted, except switching her auto insurance to a Maryland policy.

Thankfully, I found an excellent local agent who made the process stress free and painless.  I was even able to find another carrier that covered pets in a vehicle, so Ms. Sadie is covered if she is injured in an accident in my car!  My premium is lower than I was paying with Progressive and I was able to roll over my renter's insurance as well. 

New goal:  On Tuesday, August 24th, I will be taking the day away from the office and becoming an official Maryland resident!

No comments:

Post a Comment