"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than you." -Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New Hair Product

So....I LOVE watching HSN and QVC!  I know....sort of dorky and I think it has prepared me for when I am an old lady living in a trailer park in Florida.  I also have a fascination with trying new hair products.  Before I moved to California 10 years ago, they only chemical treatment my hair had was a perm and that hadn't happened in 5 years.  I started having my hair highlighted on a semi-regular basis and for those of you who do so, you know it can dry out your hair.  I have been on a mission to find a product to bring the shine back to my hair.

I kept seeing these infomercials and Chaz Dean on HSN for Wen hair products.  I am always got sucked into the infomercials, but never bought the product.  Well.....I finally caved and bought the product.  I have only used it once, but I will post pics of my hair in a 30 days after I have tried the product for a month.  So far, so good.  I do miss the suds that "normal" shampoo produces, there is just something about all of those bubbles in my hair as I am washing it.  I love the smell and the feel of the Wen hair conditioner and before I went outside into the humidity yesterday, it brought the natural curls out of my hair, without making it frizzy......

I guess time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment