"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than you." -Dr. Seuss

Thursday, August 12, 2010

"Bucket List Item": 5 Things I Am Thankful For (2/365)

Today started out pretty rough. I woke up at 2am with nightmares about move in and then at 6am a severe thunderstorm began which caused my puppy girl Sadie to start pacing and panting.  I gave her the puppy sedatives (which I HATE giving to her) so she would be able to relax a little bit while I was at work all day.  Then when I got to work, we had no Internet!  Not a good thing to discover the day before you open your buildings for the new school year.

So finding 5 things I am grateful for today was not very easy....but here it goes!
  1. I am grateful for my DVR so I can watch General Hospital and All My Children when I come home from work.
  2. I am grateful that when I need to vent and it can not be to anyone in my work environment that I can pick up the phone and call my parents.
  3. I am grateful that we are ready for move in tomorrow and that I was sitting on my couch in my pjs by 6pm and I didn't bring home any work with me tonight!
  4. I am grateful that Sadie did not go to the bathroom in the house today.  She went potty at 10pm last night and she refused to go outside in the storm this morning.
  5. I am grateful to have people in my life that love me for who I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment