"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than you." -Dr. Seuss

Saturday, August 14, 2010

"Bucket List Item": 5 Things I Am Thankful For (4/365)

Well......move in weekend is over.  We have 3 more days packed with move in appointments between now and August 23rd.   Here are my 5 things I am grateful for today....

  1. I am grateful that the majority of my residents have moved in.
  2. I am grateful that I have a big heart (this is also a curse.......I will blog about that another time).
  3. I am grateful for my intuitions......(even if I don't always listen to them; I have made a pretty poor judgement call very recently, wish I went with my first instinct.)
  4. I am grateful that I have people that love me unconditionally and have my back when I need them to!
  5. I am grateful that I don't have to work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment