"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than you." -Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"Bucket List Item": 5 Things I Am Thankful For (1/365)

One of the things I said I wanted to do as part of this journey is to write down 5 things I am grateful for each day. That makes 365 postings about things I am grateful for.  Wow......by the end of the 365 days, I will have posted 1,825 things I am grateful for..........I am sure somedays posting will be easier than others, so here it goes!
  1. I am thankful that when I come home from a tough day at work that my puppy girl, Sadie Mae, is waiting at the door for me.  She doesn't ask any questions, she doesn't care how tired I look or feel, all she cares about is that I came home.
  2. I am grateful for my friend Tara who sent me a book called "on the move bono" because she thought I would enjoy reading it.  I am thankful she has really grown to know me in the 5 short years we have known each other.  The book has rekindled my desire to visit Africa and yes I did cry when I read it!
  3. I am grateful for Cheesecake Factory's Wild Blueberry White Chocolate Cheesecake! (okay...for those of you who know me, I am an emotional eater, so stop judging!)
  4. I am grateful that my maintenance technician has taken control of turn and I don't feel like things are a mess a work.  Thanks Aaron!
  5. I am grateful that I get to visit BJ 4 weeks from today. 
Have you stopped to think about the things you are grateful for? 

No comments:

Post a Comment