"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than you." -Dr. Seuss

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pay For The Person's Order In The Car Behind Me At a Drive Thru

Yesterday, I went to Burger King for lunch in the middle the chaos at work.  I decided it was the perfect time to tackle one of my "Bucket List" items.  I ordered my food, pulled up to the window to pay and told the cashier I wanted to pay for the car behind me.  She looked at me like I was crazy.  The order was only for $2.12, but hey....it was on my list and the timing seemed right.  Here is the crazy part.....the woman in the car behind me, flipped me off when she found out I paid for her order.  Really????????  I didn't expect a thank your or any acknowledgement, but to flip me off?  So much for good deeds!

3 comments: