"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than you." -Dr. Seuss

Saturday, August 14, 2010

"Bucket List Item": 5 Things I Am Thankful For (3/365)

I fell asleep last night before I could post this.  Yesterday was the first day of our move in process for this year.  It went smoothly for the most part.  I am exhausted and ready to stay in bed all day tomorrow.  So...here are the things I was thankful for yesterday...
  1. I am thankful for Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee!  Just the smell of it brings me back to childhood.  It is a comfort food for me.  When I am stressed, sad, or just missing home, I go to DD and get myself a large iced coffee and things just seem to be a little easier to cope with.
  2. I am grateful that there is now a Sonic in Baltimore.
  3. I am thankful that I live alone because during the summer and crazy work times.....I love being able to come home and not answer to anyone except myself.
  4. I am grateful that I can get a new phone next month.
  5. I am grateful I finally got over my issues with driving 5 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment